NARS Doucers de Paris Look

I finally put my Nars Pleasures of Paris palette
 to use and I was not disappointed. 
The shadows were super pigmented & easy to apply.
So here is Saturday's FOTN.

eyes
Nepal on lid
Fez in crease
Cordura in outer v
Abyssinia+MAC Solar White on brow bone
Demon Lover smudged over MAC Feline liner

Chanel Bronze Universel
Chanel Soleil de tan bronzer
MAC Blooming blush
MAC Moon River highlight

lips
Illamasqua lipstick in Liv
YSL Rouge Pure Shine #11 Pink Diamond

I was going for a slightly dramatic makeup look because my good friend was throwing a party in his new nyc apartment!  I wore this new cropped faux fur coat w/ rose details because it was freezing outside & these Jessica Simpson flats (which killed my feet).

Hope everyone had a great weekend
& thanks for reading
xox 
 
coompax-digital magazine