What I'm Loving Right Now...Part II



NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
I purchased this in the shade Barcelona. This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It covers very well yet isn't thick or heavy feeling. I find the best way of applying this foundation is to dab it on with my Mac 190 brush and then spread with my fingers. It looks so natural & glowy...I love it! I did my mom's makeup with this and she was so impressed she ordered herself one. This shade matches my skin pretty well, I am about a NW25 right now for referece. Only downside is it does not come with a pump. I would still recommend this foundation to anyone. Retails for $42

Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer
I had received a sample of this a few months ago and just recently ran out. I have tried a few primers such as Smashbox's Photo Finish & Bare Escentuals Prime Time but I definitely prefer the MUFE. Unlike those primers the MUFE doesn't feel oily or slimy on my skin. It moisturizes my skin but leaves a matte even finish. With just 1/2 a pump of this primer you can cover your entire face. The HD Microperfecting Primer comes in 7 color-correcting shades but the one I purchased is in 00 Neutral. Retails for $32

Gucci Flora Perfume
A clean, fresh, floral scent.
Perfect for flowery scent fans.
Retails from $52 to $90

Benefit Coralista Blush
A beautiful peachy pink blush with a touch of gold shimmer.
No highlighter is needed when using this blush.
Also the packaging on this product is awesome!
Unfortunately this lovely color doesn't last too long on my cheeks.
Retails for $28

Barry M Blusher
I actually won this in Holly's giveaway. It is in shade #1 I believe. This bright pink blush is super pigmented and just the tiniest amount really brightens up my face. This is a fabulous drugstore product. I wish we had Barry M. in the states. Thank You Holly! x

MAC Refined MSF
When this originally came out in the Sugarsweet collection I wasn't interested in it. For the past few months I have seen this highlighter used on various people & it always looks so great. Luckily my MAC store still had some in stock! This MSF is so smooth and glowy, no glitter particles at all. Looks great with the Barry M. blush or any other kind of matte blush. I will be selling one of these on my blog sales soon so stay tuned if you're interested.

Thanks for reading,
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine