Lush Reviews-Marilyn & The Blonde

This post is my personal review of two hair care items I purchased from Lush recently.  

Marilyn Hair Moisturizer
Marilyn is intended to brighten, soften and add shine to blonde hair and to also help sooth the scalp.
Although this says it is "meant for blondes" I don't think you have to be blonde to use it.  I've read many reviews from non-blondes and how the product works wonders for them.
My personal opinion of this product is that is it just okay. I was surprised at the consistency of this product.  It is extremely thin & runny. I didn't particularly like the smell of this either, the main ingredient is Chamomile.  I left Marilyn in my dry hair for a full hour before washing out.  I can say that yes Marilyn leaves your hair extremely soft.  However I didn't notice a change of color or brightness at all.  I will continue to use this hair treatment to see if it does improve my hair any further.  If you are looking for a product to soften your hair or add shine than Marilyn may be perfect for you.
Personally for a hair treatment/mask I will always continue to repurchase Frederick Fekkai's Technician Color Care Mask because is it simply amazing! I will have to do a separate post about this.


The Blonde Solid Shampoo
I was interested in this shampoo after hearing great things from one of my readers. I also noticed that BIG shampoo was stripping my highlights.
This shampoo is also meant to brighten up blonde hair. I have never used a solid shampoo before so it was a little weird at first.  I broke off a small piece of this and massaged it into my scalp.  I was pleasantly surprised at how much is lathered. The smell was amazing as well: lemons & oranges.  After using this shampoo a few times I can say that my hair was in fact a little bit lighter & brighter.  I would definitely repurchase this. 
Please keep in mind that these are my personal opinions :)
Thanks for reading,
♥ Nikki
 
coompax-digital magazine