Exciting Ezel Color Filigree

We get a lot of beautiful and original beads and findings on our website.  My fiscally responsible business partner is always telling me to be careful, and to not buy too much of anything at any one time.  "Try to gauge the market, guess what people will want to buy.  Don’t fall too much in love with anything," he says.

I try to be good, I really really do.  But sometimes something comes along that’s just so pretty and so unique, that I have to have it ALL.   That was the case when I saw the gorgeous colored filigree stampings from Ezel.

I went crazy and got a huge variety of the most gorgeous filigree!!  The great thing about the color on this filigree is that it is a type of epoxy, not enamel, so the filigrees can be gently bent, which is great for adding dimensionality and layering.

Seriously, how could you resist this black paisley filigree stamping?   

Or these leaves?














And then there are the filigree circles
the fancy chandelier shapes,
and the butterflies!











That’s all very well, you may be saying, but what do you do with this stuff?   Well here are just a few projects that our designers have made with these colored stampings.  Click on the photos to get free instructions.   These filigrees are so much fun!

 
coompax-digital magazine