Wow!

Well it has been a busy few days, first off i was asked last week to make a commission order for a lovely lady who often buys from me so i gladly made it for her. The same day i had a lady buy one of my bag charms. She liked it alot and has asked to to do another 2 necklaces and 2 bag charms. Yippee!

I thought i'd upload the pictures of the bag charms i have made and have left on my website.

Theres a shell, betty boop and a pink heart one, very girly!

So while i'm thinking yippee things are finally picking up i have a friend, who i met through the craft scene, email and ask me to make necklace and earring sets and tiaras for her bridesmaids when she gets married next year.
I just can't believe it and to top it all off i have been featured in a treasury on etsy, it has certainly been a good week :0).


 
coompax-digital magazine